Benefits of using a buyer’s agent
A buyer’s agent helps you:
- Gain an edge by having your own advocate who is representing your interests 100% throughout the purchasing process.
- Understand the complexities and processes of buying by providing objective information, advice and support.
- Save time by searching for and analysing the vessel on your behalf. Having someone do this for the buyer often results in a more efficient and faster outcome.
- Negotiate to obtain the very best price and terms
- Source a suitable vessel, whether interstate or overseas.
- Access databases and information not readily available to the public, including increased access to the boat market- direct owners/ as well as associate brokers
- Eliminate stress by having one representative looking after your needs, rather than dealing with several different boat brokers.
Ian Swan has over 30 years boat sales experience.